Roadside Tolling Upgrade project
Transurban Queensland, operator of the go via network, are committed to maintaining the high quality of the go via network.
The Roadside Tolling Upgrade project (RTU) is part of Transurban Queensland’s ongoing asset renewals program to maintain the efficiency of the network.
The project involves the upgrade of tolling gantries and equipment at key locations along the Logan and Gateway motorways:
- Sir Leo Hielscher Bridges north and southbound, near Lytton Road, Murarrie
- Kuraby north and southbound, near Compton Road
- Loganlea east and westbound, near Loganlea Road
- Heathwood east and westbound, near Stapylton Road.
- Paradise Road, Larapinta, eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp
- Loganlea westbound on-ramp and eastbound off-ramp, near Loganlea Road
- Stapylton Road, Heathwood, eastbound on-ramp and westbound off-ramp.
The equipment upgrades will have no impact on customers’ go via accounts.
Construction commenced in April 2017 and is scheduled for completion in late 2018.
For more information
For more information about the Roadside Tolling Upgrade project please contact our Community Relations Manager on 0428 125 618 or email email@example.com